Metal Roofs are Attractive and Versatile
- Residential metal roofs are available in a wide variety of designs, textures, styles and colors.
- Metal roofing is available in traditional vertical seam profiles or can be manufactured to resemble wood shake, slate, shingles or clay tiles.
- Metal roofs can complement any type of architecture.
Metal Roofs are Durable
- Resistant to cracking, shrinking and eroding, metal is virtually a maintenance-free roofing material that lasts.
- Metal-roofing systems can withstand extreme weather conditions including heavy snow loads, hailstorms and wildfires. Many metal roofing systems feature interlocking panels, which resist and eliminate damage from high winds
- Residential metal roofs have long-term warranties, often up to 50 years.
Metal Roofs are Energy and Cost Efficient
- Metal roofs can save homeowners up to 40% in annual energy costs, depending on geographical region. Residential metal roofs have a lower life cycle cost compared to other roofing materials.
- Metal roofs increase the value of a home. In fact, a metal roof adds approximately $1.45 per square foot to a home’s overall value.
- Many insurance companies give discounts of up to 35 percent to homes with metal roofs.